Wednesday 8 July 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

So I have been nominated by the fantastic Mads from the blog 'I'm Looking For Me!' for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am trying to keep my blog contemporary, discussing current issues and trending topics. Firstly I would like to say thank you! Here is a link to her blog- its definitely worth a look- I'm Looking For Me!


Here is my list of deserving nominees for this award:

And finally here are 7 facts about me: 

1. I live in the middle of the UK (literally the furtherest place away from the sea in England)
2. I am a huge fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
3. I am half Irish
4. I have a dog named Tilly
5. I love Rom-coms
6. I am a student at Oxford Brookes University
7. I have had a major crush on Channing Tatum since the release of Step Up and She's the Man in 2006. (Hence the large picture of his adorable face below) 






No comments:

Post a Comment